Thursday, September 16, 2010

Midaber 1 - About Me

My name is Matan , and I am 14 years old. I have green eyes and black hair. I have 2 sisters and I am the biggest one. I  live in Israel.  I study at Kugel High school in Holon.

My hobbies are to play video games and play on piano.I like to play video games because it is fun , and it puts you in virtual life. I like to play on my piano because I can create and play everything.
My favorite movie's genres are - action and comedy.In my spare time , I read books , watch TV and play video games. I like to hang out with my friends. We  especially like to go to movies.

As I wrote , I study at Kugel High school. I like the size of my school, my high school is very big , and there are at least three buildings. I also like the teachers , they are teaching excellently. I don't like  the homework.  I agree that we have to practice at home , but I think that our spare time shouldn't be wasted on homework.

My favorite subjects are English , Math and Science.All of them are  important subjects , they will help me in the future.My expectations from this coming year is to succeed in all the subjects , especially in my favorite subjects. I will do everything to achieve that , I will learn for every test , I will do all my homework...


Well done. This is great.
(90)
Daphna

No comments:

Post a Comment